M.A.S. Ltd. informs that it is implementing project No. POIR.02.01.00-00-0172/19 entitled: “CBR of Innovative, Environment-Friendly Devices and Systems for Cooling and Energy Storage M.A.S. (CBRIPŚUSChME)”.
Brief description of the project
The subject of the project is the creation of the Research and Development Center for Innovative, Environment-Friendly Devices and Systems for Cooling and Energy Storage M.A.S. The newly established R&D Center defines the following goals:
- Research on the possibility of using ecological refrigerants with minimal potential to create the greenhouse effect.
- Construction of refrigeration equipment and systems with reduced demand for electricity.
- Research and development of sorption devices and systems powered by heat.
- Research and development of cascade devices and compressor–sorption systems.
In the implementation of the above research areas, M.A.S. will implement innovative products on the market:
- Chiller and heat pump operating on ecological refrigerant.
- Compressor chiller with direct free cooling.
- Adsorption chiller powered by drive heat.
- A cascade, compressor-adsorption chiller with increased energy efficiency operating on an ecological refrigerant.
- Heat exchangers with increased thermodynamic parameters.
- Research laboratory with a climatic chamber and installations for sorption and compressor refrigeration devices.
The total value of the project is PLN 22,339,000.00, including co-financing from the European Funds PLN 12,286,450.00.
Implementation date: June 1, 2020 – December 31, 2023